Commercial real estate firm CBRE is proud to announce its sixth annual, city-wide business clothing drive. The PurSUIT of SUCCESS initiative helps women and men across the Phoenix area to access the clothing they need to excel as professionals. The clothing drive will benefit four non-profit organizations that make job training and career counseling more accessible to Valley residents.
The four beneficiaries of the business clothing drive are:
- Dress for Success, which seeks to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and career development tools.
- Fresh Start Women’s Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping empower women through services focused on economic self-sufficiency, self-esteem and lifelong learning.
- Sojourner Center, an organization that provides comprehensive services to address the many ways domestic violence impacts women, children and the community.
- Joseph the Worker, which assists the homeless, low-income and other disadvantaged individuals in their efforts to become self-sufficient through quality employment.
WHEN: October 10-21, 2016
WHERE: Contemporary, gently used business attire can be donated—Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM—at CBRE’s Phoenix Esplanade office, located at 2415 E. Camelback Road. Additionally, 37 CBRE-managed buildings throughout the Phoenix area are participating in the business clothing drive. Thirty-one of these locations are also accepting donations from the public, including:
- 3300 Tower, 3300 N. Central Ave., Phoenix
- Anchor Center, 2201 & 2231 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Broadway 101 Office Park, 2151 E. Broadway Rd., Tempe
- Corridors Corporate Center, 2155 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix
- Corporate Center at Kierland, 14635 N. Kierland Blvd., Scottsdale
- Desert Ridge Corporate Center I, 20860 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix
- Desert Ridge Corporate Center II, 20830 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix
- Esplanade I, 2425 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Esplanade II, 2525 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Esplanade III, 2415 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Esplanade IV, 2575 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Esplanade V, 2555 E. Camelback Rd., Phoenix
- Glendale Corporate Center A, 5323 N. 99th, Glendale
- Glendale Corporate Center B, 5281 N. 99th, Glendale
- Grayhawk Medical, 20401 N. 73rd, Scottsdale
- McDowell Mountain Medical, 9377 E. Bell Rd., Scottsdale
- Mountain Vista Medical, 10238 E. Hampton Ave., Mesa
- North Loop Business Center, 19820 N. 7th Ave, Phoenix
- North Medical Plaza IV, 10200 N. 92nd, Scottsdale
- Northsight Financial Office Park, 14500 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale
- Osborn Medical Plaza, 3330 N. 2nd, Phoenix
- Phoenix Plaza, 2929 N. Central Ave., Phoenix
- Raintree Corporate Center, 8800 E. Raintree Dr., Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Medical Center, 3501 N. Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale
- Stapley Center, 1640, S. Stapley Dr., Mesa
- The Summit I, 7720 N 16th, Phoenix
- The Summit II, 7740 N 16th, Phoenix
- Talavi Corporate Center, 5651 W Talavi Blvd., Glendale
- Town Center Medical, 7301 E. 2nd, Scottsdale
- West 101 Corporate Center, 1860 N. 95th, Phoenix
- West 101 Gateway, 9520 W. Palm Ln., Phoenix
PurSUIT of SUCCESS is the largest business clothing drive in metro Phoenix. Attire collected annually benefits women and men in job training programs at Fresh Start Women’s Foundation, Dress for Success, Sojouner Center and St. Joseph the Worker. Through these organizations, women and men receive career counseling, job skill training, emotional support and clothing suitable to wear in a business environment. These resources instill them with the confidence and positive self-image needed to pursue individual success.
CBRE’s PurSUIT of SUCCESS has collected more than 16,100 articles of clothing since the program’s inception, helping to equip hundreds of Valley residents with the skills and apparel needed to work toward financial independence.
To learn more about PurSUIT of SUCCESS visit www.cbre.com/purSUITofSUCCESS.