Pre-Built Suites Appeal to Growing Companies
FLITE Goodyear, the former home of Lockheed Martin and Arizona’s new campus for innovation, completed eight office spec suite leases in just four months. The leases involved nearly 12,000 square feet of space in Building 110, representing more than 50% of the building. Building 110 is one of 20 structures within the development, offering spaces appealing to companies of every size.
“We recognized a limited supply and increasing demand for smaller, move-in ready spec suites and worked together with the Landlord to respond quickly,” said Emily Currie of Colliers in Arizona, designated commercial office broker for FLITE Goodyear.
The suites range from 879 square feet to 1,327 square feet and feature 12’ ceilings, polished concrete floors, and breakrooms with stainless steel appliances.
Companies that leased space include:
- Clark County Beverage Management, 777 square feet
- Coronainfo (an IT company), 861 square feet, represented by Brandy Braveboy at PWC
- Desert Southwest United Methodist Foundation, 1,056 square feet, represented by Bobbi Mastracci at PWC
- Hotfoot Recruiters, 889 square feet, represented by Jim Bayless at CBRE
- MedicusTek, 2,644 square feet
- Straight Arrow Contracting, 2,547 square feet
- Mechanix, 2,111 square feet, represented by Jim Bayless at CBRE
- American National Insurance, 896 square feet
“With high-end notable neighbors like Amazon and Microsoft, FLITE is becoming the sought-after location for tenants of all sizes seeking a West Valley office for their business,” said Daryl Burton, owner of Reliance Management of Phoenix and of FLITE Goodyear.
The office, retail and industrial technology campus spanning 20 buildings currently serves as home to companies with varied business operations such as windshields for fighter jets, satellite radar systems, machine shops, gantry cranes, electric vehicles and manufactured homes. FLITE Goodyear offers a wellness path, furnished outdoor collaborative areas and displays of public art with an aviation theme honoring the site’s history of flight innovation.
“FLITE Goodyear is unlike any other commercial real estate property available in the Phoenix area,” Burton said. “FLITE pays homage to Arizona’s aviation history and the role the location played in it while offering businesses an urban connected setting to grow their business in the West Valley.”