- I would like to submit a press release to be considered for inclusion on your website. What do you need from me?
Commercial Executive Magazine (CEM) requires companies to follow the below guidelines to meet SEO guidelines for optimal traffic and to help provide our readers with the most valuable information.
- Press releases must be commercial real estate industry related.
- Press releases should be prepared with the following: Who, What, Where, When, Why.
- Press releases should be 300 words (minimum) and prepared in a Word Document.
- CEM requires at least one high resolution image that supplements the content in the press release. High resolution images have a better chance at being featured in the main areas of the homepage.
- Submit your press release and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to receive CEM’s weekly newsletter. How do I opt-in to receive that?
Click here to sign up for our newsletter.
- I signed up for CEM’s newsletter and I’m not receiving emails. What can I do?
Sometimes our newsletters can get stuck in junk mail. Please check your junk folder for an email from “Commercial Executive Magazine” or “email@example.com” if you still aren’t receiving emails, click here and enter your information again, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I would like to submit an idea for original content to be featured on your website. What is the process for that?
CEM is publishing original and exclusive online stories to enhance our digital experience. Below are the guidelines for original content submissions:
– Please submit original content only, that won’t be shared with other news outlets or publications.
– Please do not submit press releases.
– We are asking for both timely stories and/or stories that can be posted with no time constraints.
– We will need at least one photo to accompany the article.
– Each article should be 300-1,000 words.
Suggested topics: Q&A with CRE executive on a trend or sector, column of advice/predictions, unique company practice or newsworthy angle, young professional highlight, project(s)-to-watch.
If you’re interested in submitting a story idea to us, please email email@example.com the following completed form:
Executive to be highlighted/quoted:
- I would like to order a plaque of an article featured in your digital magazine. How do I order?
You can place an order for a plaque through our website using this link and following the instructions on the page.
- I would like to purchase a photo that was used in one of the features. How do I order?
You can place an order for photos through our website using this link and following the instructions on the page.