Commercial Properties, Inc. (CPI), Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, is pleased to announce the investment sale of a former auto dealership in Mesa, AZ.
The building is approximately 50,274 SF originally built in 1968 and has a showroom, a parts room and a large service area. Located at 1600 W Main Street, the property sits right off the Valley Metro Rail line on North Longmore and Main Street, directly across from the East Valley Institute of Technology campus. Thomas Semancik of CPI’s Investment Specialists Team represented the seller, Amelia/10th LLC, Auret 1 LLC & PhD Equities LLC.
Semancik commented, “The property is attractive as an investment since it has transit district overlay zoning, which offers some great opportunities to maximize the future use of this property.”
EJG Investments, L.L.C. purchased the property for $3.5 million.