Trammell Crow Company, one of the nation’s leading developers and investors in commercial real estate, announces that Joe Ihrke and Stephen Krager have joined the Company’s Phoenix Business Unit.
As Senior Vice President, Joe will be primarily responsible for sourcing and overseeing new office and retail development and investment opportunities throughout the greater Phoenix area. His responsibility will be sourcing and executing office, retail and investment opportunities throughout the Phoenix area. Joe specializes on acquisitions and dispositions, development, leasing, asset management and property management.
Stephen will act as a Development Manager and assume responsibility for the tenant improvement construction of five active development projects in the Phoenix area, as well as assist in the evaluation of additional sites throughout Arizona. In this role, he will manage all tenant improvement design and construction related activities for the firm’s developments. The Phoenix Business Unit focuses on the following product types: office, industrial and mixed-use. His areas of expertise include: architecture, design-build, project management, master-planning commercial, industrial, retail, and residential spaces.
“We are pleased to welcome Joe and Stephen to the Trammell Crow Company and the Phoenix team,” said Jim Mahoney, Senior Managing Director with Trammell Crow Company’s Phoenix Business Unit. “They bring extensive development and leadership experience, which will benefit our company, partners and clients in current and future projects throughout the Phoenix area.”
Ihrke received his Bachelors of Science – Accounting at Winona State University. Krager earned his Bachelors of Architecture from the University of Oklahoma (OU).
Current projects underway with TCC’s Phoenix Business Unit:
• Corridors Industrial Park – TCC and joint venture partner Principal Real Estate Investors acquired a 16.19 acre land parcel located at SEC 23rd Ave and Alter Way in the Corridors master-planned business park in Deer Valley with plans to consist of four, Class A speculative industrial buildings. The Park will feature a combination of ramp-up and dock-high loading with clear heights ranging from 24-to-30-foot and is scheduled to begin in Q2 2015 and complete by the end of the year.
• Mach One – TCC and Prudential Real Estate Investors are developing a Class A, speculative office campus featuring two, two-story buildings totaling 210,000 square feet in Chandler, Arizona. Mach One will include two 105,000 square foot office buildings featuring centrally loaded plates with chevron layout, 6.5 per 1,000 parking ratio, 16-foot floor-to-floor heights, and 12-foot finished ceiling capability.
• Coldwater Depot Logistics Center, Phase 3 – TCC and joint venture partner Clarion Partners are constructing a 187,000-square-foot, Class A speculative, industrial building in Avondale, AZ. Construction is scheduled to be complete 2Q 2015. This is the third and final phase of the venture’s 66-acre master-planned Coldwater Depot Logistics Center industrial park.
• Park Ladera – TCC and Principal Real Estate Investors are nearing completion of a 219,000-square-foot industrial park situated on a 14-acre parcel in Deer Valley. The site will comprise of three buildings ranging from 65,000 to 84,000 square feet. Construction began late summer 2014 with all three buildings expected to be completed in 2015.
• Park Lucero – TCC and partner Artis REIT will complete Phase 1 this month of the Class A multi-phase industrial park in Gilbert, AZ., featuring six buildings totaling 618,000 square feet. The buildings feature a combination of buildings with dock-high, truckwell and grade-level loading, 24-to-32-foot clear ceiling height and an overall 2.1:1,000 parking ratio. Park Lucero Phase 1 can accommodate tenants from 5,000 to 88,000 square feet.