Sperry Van Ness has released the following list of July lease and sale transactions:
- Ideal Physical Therapy leased 1,975 SF of office space at 333 E. Osborn Road in Phoenix. Justin Horwitz represented the tenant.
- Goodman & Patridge OB/GYN leased 2,499 SF at Desert Ridge Medical Campus in Phoenix. Justin Horwitz represented the tenant.
- Justin Horwitz and Nicole Ridberg represented the landlord at Reems Medical & Professional Plaza in Surprise to lease 2,197 SF to Surprise Family Dentistry. Brad Cleaves of City to City Commercial represented the tenant.
- Shari A. Tucker and Trent McCullough represented the Mail & Copy Center to lease 1,300 SF at Scottsdale Commons located at 7119 E. Shea Blvd., in Scottsdale. Kurt Kalocin with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the landlord.
- Elements Therapeutic Massage opens their 8th location at Chandler Village Center in Chandler, AZ. Greg Vanlerberghe represented the tenant to lease the 2,150 SF space. Shane Stephens of RED Development represented the landlord.
- Saddlecreek Coffee Company leased 1,989 SF of retail space at The Shops at Dynamite Creek located at 28212 N. Tatum Blvd in Cave Creek. Greg Vanlerberghe and Erin Schrauth represented the landlord.
- Crosswinds Animal Clinic leased 3,510 SF of retail space at Lakeview Village at Morrison Ranch in Gilbert. Mary Ridberg and Rommie Mojahed of Sperry Van Ness, LLC represented the landlord in the transaction. Bryan Lamond represented the tenant.
- Mars Smoke Shop leased 1,108 SF in the Glendale Center at 5107 W Glendale Road. Greg Vanlerberghe and Erin Schrauth represented the landlord and Michael Gaida represented the tenant in the transaction.
- A 4,397 SF nightclub will be opening up at McDowell Shops at 2438 E McDowell Road in Phoenix. Greg Vanlerberghe and Erin Schrauth represented the landlord in the transaction.
- Carrick Sears represented the seller in the sale of Oakland Apartments at 317 N. 17th Drive in Phoenix. The 4,774 SF multifamily units sold for $220,000 to A2Z Property Management Inc.