Lee & Associates announced today that the The Koss | Louer team arranged the sale of a 95,836-square-foot industrial portfolio. Luke Marley, LLC., a California-based partnership owning retail product in California, purchased the portfolio from Delcor, LLC. for $12.45 million.
Principals Stein Koss and Tom Louer represented both the seller and the buyer in the transaction. The portfolio is comprised of the following freestanding buildings:
• 8746 W. Kelton Lane, Peoria – 8,750 SF on 1.25 acres
• 15517 N. 77th St., Scottsdale – 8,750 SF on 1.26 acres
• 4055 W. Saturn Way, Chandler – 5,300 SF on .86 acres
• 201 W. Juanita, Mesa – 9,924 SF on 1.97 acres
• 5214 S. 30th St., Phoenix – 42,138 SF on 5.10 acres
• 41802 N. Vision Way, Anthem – 10,009 SF on 1.31 acres
• 4740 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson – 10,965 SF on 1.2 acres
The portfolio is fully leased for five years to Horizon Distributors, Inc., a wholly subsidy of POOLCORP.
“If these properties became vacant, they would garner prospective tenant interest because they each have fenced and paved yards, are strategically located and offer proximity to a freeway,” said Koss. For more information, visit www.leearizona.com or contact Koss at (602) 912-3520.
Headshots of Principals Stein Koss and Tom Louer of Lee & Associates Arizona.