- Issue 5, 2018 celebrates Commercial Executive Magazine’s 10th Anniversary of our Fall Forum. The issue profiles Dana Garmany of Troon, Ed Robson of Robson Resort Communities, Gary Tharaldson of Tharaldson Hospitality, Conley Wolfswinkel of W Holdings, John Graham of Sunbelt Holdings, Jim Pederson of Pederson Group, and Michael Pollack of Pollack Investments. These leaders areREAD MORE
- With a nod to the 1950s Broadway musical, Commercial Executive Magazine is pleased to announce our West Side Story issue. Featuring exciting interviews with four West Valley leaders, industry veteran Bob Mulhern’s career timeline, an update on Phoenix construction, the new multifamily team at NorthMarq, and much more.READ MORE
- Issue 3, 2018 headlines a very special cover story for our annual “Mentors & Mentees”, featuring Commercial Executive Magazine’s Publisher and her 3 Mentors that have been instrumental in CEM’s success. Be sure to read our Executive Profile on Suzanne Kinney, President and CEO of the Arizona Chapter of NAIOP and our new editorial sectionREAD MORE
- Issue 2, 2018 cover story, Building Dynasties, features 23 families in CRE in the Valley. This issue also features a healthcare sector update and a company profile on Evergreen, a mixed-use developer celebrating 45 years of success.READ MORE
- Issue 1, 2018 cover story features JDM Partners, one of the biggest names in Arizona CRE. Issue 1-18 also features our Broker Team of the Month, Roberts & Boyle of Cushman & Wakefield, and a JLL partnership that is building a niche practice of pairing buyers and sellers with institutional-level, multi-tenant, and national net-leased investments.READ MORE
- Issue 7, 2017 headlines our annual end-of-the-year "ABC's of CRE", highlighting 2017's biggest transactions and dealmakers in the Valley. Our cover features the Harrison family, all of whom are thriving in commercial real estate, including Jim Harrison who is the President of Harrison Properties.READ MORE
Issue 6, 2017 is our Fall Forum issue, focusing on Arizona sports and the economic impact on the Valley. This cover features Dana Garmany of Troon Golf, Ray Anderson of ASU Athletics, Jason Rowley of The Phoenix Suns, Mark Detmer from Phoenix Rising FC, Derrick Hall of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Steve Patterson of the
A special double-cover issue, CEM features interviews with Alliance’s residential team and Marcus & Millichap’s multifamily team, Cliff David & Steve Gebing.
Issue 4, 2017 headlines our annual Women in Power feature with interviews from seven local executives calling the shots in CRE. And be sure to check out our profile of Vern Swaback, Frank Lloyd Wright’s protege.
Issue 3, 2017 features our annual “Mentors & Mentees”, and an in-depth look at the up-and-coming Queen Creek development. Other stories include”Perfect Partnerships with Michael Pollack” and an interview with Craig Esslinger, a U.S. Marines veteran and currently Senior Project Manager at Wadsworth Development Group.
Issue 2, 2017, Legends of Law, features Leo Beus and Paul Gilbert, a nationally recognized duo in CRE, as well as seven other in-depth profiles of local, successful attorneys. This issue also focuses on Tucson with a retail sector update and a “Company Spotlight” from Arizona’s longest-standing CRE firm, Tucson Realty & Trust Co.
Our first issue of 2017 features Andy Markham, chairman of the Waste Management Phoenix Open Golf Tournament. Other stories include a look into the 70-acre Scottsdale AutoShow project and Banner Health’s expansion of its Behavioral Health Hospital.
As we keep hoping this summer heat will just “fly” by, we can’t help but think of the story of the Wright Brothers and their eccentric idea that an object heavier than air can still be able to fly. This out-of-the-box way of thinking reminded us of another family partnership that is famously recognized