Irgens is pleased to announce that Integra, one of the largest facilities-based providers of communication and networking services in the western United States, has leased the entire third floor of 5055 East Washington Street in Phoenix. Integra’s lease of 17,979 square feet leaves just one suite at 1,609 square feet remaining in the Class A multi-tenant office building. Integra will open its new offices in summer of 2015.
“Integra’s lease at our 5055 East Washington Street project underscores the strength in the Valley’s technology sector right now” said Jason Meszaros, Vice President /Market Manager for Irgens. “We believe that the modern design, creative floor plans and environmental initiatives in our buildings are key to attracting today’s modern office user.”
One 1,609 square feet move-in ready suite remains at the 51,810 SF, 5055 East Washington Street, which features:
• 3-story Class A, environmentally-certified building design and construction
• Unparalleled views of Camelback Mountain, Phoenix Mountain Preserve, and the Papago Buttes
• Located along Valley Metro light rail line
• Immediate proximity to ASU, Sky Harbor International, and area amenities
• Excellent access to the Loop 202, Highway 143, and the Interstate 10 freeway
5055 East Washington Street is certified by the Green Building Initiative for environmentally-sustainable building design and construction, including:
• High-efficiency lighting, HVAC equipment, water heaters and exterior glass
• Low-flow water fixtures
• Desert landscaping reducing the need for irrigation
• Constructed with recycled material content, including concrete and steel
• Heat-reduction roof construction
Adam Tolson and Andrew Cheney of Lee & Associates are overseeing leasing for the project on behalf of Irgens. Mike Gordon of Cresa Phoenix served as the procuring broker for the Integra transaction.
“Integra’s full-floor lease at 5055 East Washington Street is one of the top 15 office leases of the first quarter so far this year. It exemplifies the type of high impact, creative office space today’s technology firms are seeking to showcase their brands,” said Adam Tolson, Principal at Lee & Associates.