Engrain (engrain.com), the leader in touchscreen marketing, sales/leasing and messaging platforms for real estate, has announced the availability of TouchTour Commercial, a new product designed to help property management companies lease their space more effectively and to help visitors find tenants and building amenities easily.
“TouchTour Commercial addresses two issues that commercial property owners and property managers face: How to lease their space quickly and efficiently, and how to help visitors easily locate the business or amenity they are looking for,” said Audrey Bolema, director of business development for Engrain. “And the information used to handle these very different tasks is maintained through the same web-based content management system, making upkeep simple.”
The system’s leasing module provides functionality such as:
• Interactive building and site map
• Real-time available space list with floor plans and details
• Live Google map showing neighborhood businesses/amenities, and area ingress/egress routes
• Local demographic information
• Interactive multimedia gallery with photos, videos, etc.
• Prospect profile creation for recording and sharing preferences
The optional concierge module includes:
• Searchable building directory
• Interactive building amenities and wayfinding feature
• Area businesses and services map with text messaging capability
To accelerate its expansion into the commercial real estate market, the company has hired David Deykes as a business development manager. “The conversations I’ve had with the companies that are implementing TouchTour Commercial and companies researching the product reinforce the idea that a leasing and messaging system that combines powerful functionality and a custom-designed, property-branded interface is in high demand.”
The award-winning TouchTour product line is used in a wide range of real estate markets, from apartments, condos, student housing and commercial space leasing to single-family home sales.