| Cushman & Wakefield celebrates achievement in 2016 with the announcement of its top producers in Phoenix. The firm honored 25 individuals and teams in each of its brokerage service areas including capital markets, tenant representation and agency leasing.
The 2016 Top Producers list represents a combined transaction volume of approximately $2 billion.
The 2016 Overall Top Producer was Executive Managing Director Eric Wichterman and the Top Overall Producing Team was Executive Managing Directors Michael Hackett and Ryan Schubert. These three brokers also earned a place among Cushman & Wakefield’s Top 100 Overall Producers of the America’s.
2016 Top 25 Producers in Phoenix:
1. Eric Wichterman, Capital Markets – Office
2. Michael Hackett and Ryan Schubert, Capital Markets – Retail
3. David Fogler and Steven Nicoluzakis, Capital Markets – Multifamily
4. Mike Beall, Office Services
5. Jim Crews, Capital Markets – Multifamily
6. Mike Haenel, Andy Markham and Will Strong, Industrial Services
7. Jeff Wentworth, Office Services
8. Jim Wilson, Industrial Services
9. Brent Moser, Land Services
10. Larry Downey, Tenant Representation
11. Chris Walker, Office Services
12. Devpal Gupta and Peter Menna, Tenant Representation
13. Sean Spellman, Office Services
14. Samuel Murik, Tenant Representation
15. Chris Toci, Capital Markets – Office
16. Greg Mayer, Office Services
17. (Tied) Mark Bramlett, Retail Services and Chris Hollenbeck, Retail Services
19. Mike Coover, Capital Markets – Office
20. Brett Polachek, Capital Markets – Multifamily
“Our Phoenix office has an outstanding team of real estate professionals, each of whom continues to set the highest standards for the industry,” according to Market Leader Bryon Carney. “I am honored to recognize the effort and accomplishments of these individuals and teams as the 2016 Top Producers.”