Commercial Properties, Inc., Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, is pleased to announce the sale of a 16,194 SF industrial manufacturing building located at 4830 S 36th Street in Phoenix.
Jeff Hays of CPI’s Tempe Industrial Team represented the seller, Hadco Corporation, in this $1.065 million sale.
The site offers convenient freeway access and is located south of Broadway Road and east of 32nd Street. The buyer, Advanced Interior Electronics, a full service home electronics provider, was represented by Century 21.
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., ANNOUNCES THE SALE OF A ±14,910-SF INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT BUILDING IN GILBERT
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A 51,250-SF INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
- Commercial Properties Inc. Announces Sale Of A 99,969 Sf Industrial Manufacturing Building In Phoenix, AZ
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF ±12,613 SF OF RETAIL STOREFRONT AND THE SALE OF A ±14,903 SF OFFICE PLAZA IN PHOENIX
- Commercial Properties Inc., Is Pleased To Announce The Sale Of A 74,514 SF Industrial Property In Gilbert
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., ANNOUNCES RECENT INDUSTRIALTRANSACTIONS TOTALING 133,000 SF