Commercial Properties, Inc., Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, is pleased to announce the sale of 1911 W Parkside Lane, a ±32,221 SF building in Parkside Business Center in Phoenix. Tyson Breinholt of CPI’s Investment Specialists Team represented the buyer, OPNS, LLC in this transaction.
Tyson Breinholt commented, “Parkside Business Center was a great location for the Brewer Companies (buyer) to relocate their corporate offices and main location for their growing needs. The project offers a private yard with a double truck well and plenty of growth space for further expansion in Arizona. The building has two stories of office space with ±25,000 SF of warehouse, plus storage space for shipping and receiving with a paved, fenced yard.”
The transaction resulted in $3.3 million in total consideration. The sellers, Denali National Trust were represented by Shell Commercial.
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A ±12,800 SF OFFICE BUILDING IN CHANDLER, AZ
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A ±16,333 SF OFFICE BUILDING IN MESA, ARIZ.
- Commercial Properties Inc. in on Sale of a 13,400 Sf Retail Center In Scottsdale
- Commercial Properties Inc., Announces Sale of Harris Park Professional Plaza
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A ±7,700 SF RETAIL CENTER IN PHOENIX
- Commercial Properties Inc., Announces A 22,186 Sf Office Space Lease In Gilbert, Ariz.