Commercial Properties, Inc., Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, announces the lease renewal of a 31,513 square foot industrial building at 620 South 80th Avenue in Tolleson, Ariz.
The 31,513 square foot building is located just off Buckeye Rd and 80th Ave.
Jeff Hays, Chad Neppl and Ryan Steel represented the tenant, Intermountain Drilling Supply, in the lease renewal.
Intermountain Drilling Supply designs, manufactures and distributes innovative drilling products.
- Commercial Properties Inc. Announces Sale Of A 99,969 Sf Industrial Manufacturing Building In Phoenix, AZ
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A ±12,000 SF INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE BUILDING IN CHANDLER
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE LEASE OF A ±33,000 SF INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING SITE IN CASA GRANDE, AZ
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A 24,565 SF INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT BUILDING IN CHANDLER
- Sun State Builders Breaks Ground on Willis/Arizona Avenue Corporate Park
- Commercial Properties Inc., Is Pleased To Announce The Sale Of A 74,514 SF Industrial Property In Gilbert