Commercial Properties, Inc., Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, recently brokered a 10,093 SF industrial warehouse building located at 1929 N. Rosemont in Mesa.
Andy Jaffe, SIOR, and Rex Griswold of CPI’s Tempe Office represented both the buyer and the seller in this transaction.
The reinforced concrete building was built in 2000, and is part of a 85,000 SF project. It is a single-tenant building formerly owned by the Lawrence & Laurie Rudner Family Trust. KDS Properties, LLC purchased the property, which is located just south of Loop 202, off McKellips Road, west of Higley Road. The building is conveniently located across from Falcon Field Municipal Airport.
The sale was valued at $812,500 ($80.50 per square foot). Contact Andy Jaffe, SIOR, or Rex Griswold for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org, 480-214-1132, and email@example.com, 480-244-7222.
- Cassidy Turley Completes Sale of Mesa Warehouse to RBS Investments
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF ±12,613 SF OF RETAIL STOREFRONT AND THE SALE OF A ±14,903 SF OFFICE PLAZA IN PHOENIX
- Commercial Properties Inc. Announces Sale Of A 99,969 Sf Industrial Manufacturing Building In Phoenix, AZ
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A ±16,333 SF OFFICE BUILDING IN MESA, ARIZ.
- Fountain Hills Professional Plaza Sells for $1.5 Million
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES INC., IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE SALE OF A 18,815 SF INDUSTRIAL FLEX BUILDING IN CHANDLER, ARIZ.