At its annual awards banquet, leading global commercial real estate services firm Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CIGI, TSX:CIG) recognized eight brokers in the Greater Phoenix region as being among the company’s top performers for 2015 across the United States, Canada and Latin America. These professionals were honored in Washington, D.C., during Colliers International’s largest annual meeting, the Americas Conference 2016.
“To be ranked in the top 10 percent of all professionals in the Americas is an exceptional career achievement,” said Bob Mulhern, managing director of Colliers in Greater Phoenix. “These brokers have helped shape the market through their commitment to their clients, community and industry. We are extremely proud of their accomplishments and congratulate them on a remarkable year.”
The following Greater Phoenix professionals were inducted into the Colliers 2015 Everest Club, which recognizes the firm’s top 10 percent of producers annually across the Americas.
- Cindy Cooke, Senior Executive Vice President, Multifamily Investments
- Bill Littleton, SIOR, MCR, SLCR, Senior Executive Vice President, Corporate Solutions
- Don MacWilliam, Executive Vice President, Industrial Properties
- Payson MacWilliam, Executive Vice President, Industrial Properties
- Trevor Koskovich, Executive Vice President, Multifamily Investments
- Jeffrey Sherman, Executive Vice President, Multifamily Investments
- Keith Lambeth, Executive Vice President, Office Properties
- Todd Noel, CCIM, Executive Vice President, Office Properties
“Following the spin-off of Colliers into an independent publicly traded company in 2015, this has been a transformational year for the firm—and these award winners helped propel our success, both in the Americas and globally, delivering service seamlessly wherever our clients do business,” says Craig Robinson, President of Colliers International | USA. “We are known in the industry not only for what we do, but how we do it – by exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are able to do that by virtue of the exemplary people we have on our teams like those who have been recognized.”